We are looking for events that support one or more of the following...
- Involve community members in nonprofit programs and services.
- Encourage philanthropy and volunteerism in Fort Collins.
- Showcase an organization's successes and contributions within the community.
- Increase the public's awareness and understanding of the nonprofit community.
The Community Event Fund Does NOT Support:
- Music related events (see Music Event Fund)
- Team sports
- School trips
- Professional Development Conferences
- Emergency funding
- Non 501(c)(3) public charity organizations
- Walk/Run/Golf Events, etc.
- Any 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity organization, providing services and programming within the Poudre School District boundary area, is eligible to apply.
- Submit the Community Event Fund Application Form.
- Requests for event sponsorship are accepted on an ongoing basis but not less than 90 days prior to the event date. The Community Event Fund is a competitive process with a limited budget. Submitting an application does not guarantee funding.
- Please allow enough time to accommodate any publicity deadlines (i.e. brochures, flyers, etc.).
- Award notification will occur within 30 days of receipt of a completed Community Event Fund application.
Organizations are required to obtain Bohemian Foundation staff approval of any proposed publicity including but not limited to test, signage, and applications related to Foundation recognition prior to release.
Please allow 10 days for Bohemian Foundation Staff to review and approve any proposed publicity.
Please note that no changes are allowed to the Foundation logo without prior written approval.