Workshops and Application Assistance
Pharos Fund 101
Bohemian Foundation is offering two opportunities to learn more about the Pharos Fund. These presentations will provide a general orientation to the Pharos Fund, including eligibility, goal fit, and what reviewers look for in a strong application. We will also provide a brief overview of the application structure, including a focus on the areas we receive the most questions about during the application process. There will be multiple opportunities to ask staff questions during the presentation and staff will also be available afterwards for one-on-one questions.
Both presentations will cover the same content, so please only register for one.
- Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2017
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Location: Bohemian Foundation, 240 E. Mountain Avenue
- Capacity: 25
- Date: Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Time: 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Fort Collins Senior Center, 1200 Raintree Drive
- Capacity: 40
If you have further questions, please contact our grant administrators at 970-221-2636 or by email: