Workshops and Application Assistance
The Community Programs team will provide several workshops to assist nonprofits with the new Pharos Fund application and the new grantee portal.
Currently the following workshops are planned:
- Date: Friday, July 31, 2015
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – noon
- Location: Columbine Room, Lincoln Center – 417 W. Magnolia Street, Fort Collins
- Capacity: 80
- Date: Monday, August 10, 2015
- Time: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Location: Eagle Rooms, Northside Aztlan Community Center – 112 E. Willow Street, Fort Collins
- Capacity: 50
- Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- Time: 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Foxtail Rooms 1 & 2, Fort Collins Senior Center – 1200 Raintree Drive, Fort Collins
- Capacity: 60
Other Application Assistance
We will update this page as additional training opportunities are planned.
If you have immediate questions, please contact our grant administrators at 970-692-3788 or by email: