Pharos Fund Guidelines
Below is a brief overview of key Pharos Fund guidelines.
- Community Programs goal fit
- Stakeholder support
- Alignment with the Foundation’s principles
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) public charity nonprofit organization or governmental unit.
- Applicants must provide services within Poudre School District boundary.
- Organizations may only submit one application per grant round. (For Poudre School District and Colorado State University applicants, one applicant per school or department is allowable.)
Pharos Fund and the Community Programs Goals
Pharos Fund is designed to help achieve our Community Program goals while being responsive to the needs and ideas of local nonprofits.
What We Look For
Pharos Fund is a responsive, competitive grant program. Grant applications are accepted two times per year, typically in February and September. See Pharos Fund key dates for more information. Grant requests can be up to $30,000. Strong proposals will address the following priorities: