Music Programs Manager:
The Music Programs Manager (MPM) will oversee the daily grantmaking and project functions of the Music Programs area in support of program goals and initiatives focused on youth, musicians, and live music. The role will manage, in collaboration with the Music Programs Director, the development and maintenance of effective relationships with key stakeholders and will stay connected and informed within the music community. The MPM will be involved in strategic planning regarding Music Programs offerings and development of project ideas, including research of relevant trends and best practices.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of professional program management experience
- 10+ years of direct experience building, developing and managing collaborative professional teams
- Proven skills and experience in business operations, relationship development, and community building
- Working knowledge of current issues and trends in music/creative communities
- Solid computer, financial, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully cultivate and maintain positive, mutually productive relationships with staff, stakeholders, community partners and other constituents
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Advanced degree
- Project management and/or grantmaking/relations experience
- Cover letter
- Salary history
Bohemian Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.