Bohemian Foundation, Fort Collins, Colorado
The Music District, LLC is a music-centric gathering place that cultivates talents, encourages connections and mentoring, and supports professional development. This musician-inspired hub will incorporate a shared space model to bring musicians and music-centric businesses and organizations together to help realize potential and add to the vitality of the music community. The organization is centrally located in the historic buildings at 619 to 639 South College in Fort Collins, CO with tenant units, practice spaces, rehearsal rooms, flexible space, green spaces and terraces. The Music District, LLC is a nonprofit organization whose support is provided by Bohemian Foundation.
The Music District Manager will oversee all operational aspects of the Music District, including marketing, customer relations, planning, staffing, management, budgeting, developing and directing programming. The role will discern and respond to the entrepreneurial direction of the advisory board and identify opportunities to advance the mission of the Music District.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or experience required
- Five (5) years of management experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge, passion and support of the music industry and music artists required
- Experience in site operations, marketing and/or community outreach a plus
- Nonprofit, foundation and/or board representative experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage the business operations, as well as cultivate successful relationships with artists and partners
- Proven, dynamic, trustworthy leader and team builder
- Skilled, diplomatic communicator and consensus builder
- Innovative and capable problem solver
- Positive, energetic outlook and approach to opportunities
- Ability to foster a healthy and enjoyable organizational culture
- Effective collaborator both within and across organizations
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook and network navigation required
- Experience with sound equipment and musical instruments preferred
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Bohemian Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.